Your cart is currently empty!
lowers can be found anywhere and everywhere at a wedding – from bouquets and boutonnieres, to flower petals down the aisle at the ceremony, to garlands and even artistic floral creation for table centerpieces. Flowers add the essence and sparkle to your wedding with its beauty and fragrance. The use of flowers at a wedding is a form of expression of love and beauty and also as a symbol for new beginnings. Picking up your wedding flowers is a herculean task. Take a look at these useful tips to pick your wedding flowers.
- The Bridal Bouquet is a vital styling element of your wedding attire, consider shape, size and colors.
- Floral Crown or Hair Flowers are excellent considerations especially if you love boho-chic.
- Bridesmaids Bouquets allow your best girls to get in on the fabulous floristry too! Mix it up or match exactly but make sure they compliment your bridal bouquet.
- Exchange of flower garlands is an important tradition and belief for prosperity.
- Groom & Groomsmen Boutonniere generally consist of one or two flowers with added foliage, they mark a symbol of honor and bring together your wedding party attire.
- Ceremony and pew florals will bring your whole wedding day to life, however and wherever you decide to walk down the aisle.
- Floral arches are a great feature to stand by as you stay ‘I do’, you could opt for a traditional wooden arch with classic roses or go for an ultra modern metal circular design.
- Entrance Flowers are an excellent way to invite your guests into your wedding celebrations.
- Table centerpieces involving floristry can range from subtle foliage to dramatic central displays.
Choose the right color flowers that would go with your color palette and aesthetic. Look for the flowers that reflect your personality, that compliments your theme and is available in your desired colors. If you want to go for a subtle yet classy look white or rose gold can be your colors to go with.
WEDDING VENUE AND LOCATION
Even though choosing flowers based on your wedding theme works, you must also consider your wedding venue to determine the height and volume of the flowers that will be placed in the center. If your wedding venue is an indoor setting that has high ceilings, short or stump flowers will barely be visible. To avoid this situation, choose flowers that are tall and voluminous. Such flowers fill the space and act as the focal point of the wedding décor. The wedding location too plays a significant factor as some flowers need particular climatic conditions for survival.
END RESULT OF PICTURES
How do you want your wedding photos to look? Do you want to add a pop of color to all photos? Or do you want them to be simple and monochrome? Do you want a flower arch or just subtle hangings?
Pick your flowers based on the colors or subtle touches you want to achieve in your photos. After all, your wedding photos are a montage of one of the most significant days of your life, and you want them to be perfect.
CONSULT A FLOWER COMPANY
Planning your big day is not everyone’s cup of tea especially when it comes to picking the best flowers. A florist or a flower company knows it the best. These experts have a lot of experience in this arena and will provide good ideas and wise decisions. They have the talent and knowledge to give your dream wedding a life.
You must pick flowers that speak for yourself and reflect your beliefs and personality.
Here are a few flowers that are ideal for a wedding setting and can go with every décor and you might relate it to them:
ROSE – It has always been a symbol of love and admiration. It’s one of the safest and prettiest choices. You can never go wrong with roses. It is available in various sizes and colors. According to your beliefs and color palette choose it. These can go well as centerpieces or the bridesmaids’ bouquet, or your garlands.
PEONY- Extremely beautiful and breathtaking, these add spark and magic to your whole décor. It is believed that peonies bring good luck and prosperity. These lush shaped soft romantic petals are everyone’s favorite. So, pick peonies to accentuate your wedding theme.
SWEET PEA- Sweet pea holds the symbolic meaning of blissful pleasure. These dainty and sweet-smelling flowers are a perfect addition to your bouquet. Pair them up with a silk ribbon to enhance their beauty. You can choose from a variety of colors.